Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fake Nails and Coffee

Sooo, after having this blog about three days now, I feel like I am making much progress. I really am not but I believe I am. Any ways, since i haven't received any comments on topics some might like to discus, I am making this entry about fake nails and coffee. I will first start off with fake nails.
I have a love-hate relationship with faux-nails. When I first put them on, like I did earlier on in the day, I feel like I am on Broadway or something and I fit in. But after a while I get sick of them and kind embarassed that I'm wearing them. But they do hide that fact that I have ugly nails.
On to coffee. I don't know of I am special or something, but every time I drink coffee, I start to feel sick. I found this out the other day when I was at Starbucks. Since me and my sister were the last costumers of the night, we got FREE coffee. As soon as I smelled it though, it didn't meet my high expectations. So I ended up not drinking it. Awesomely enough, I still got the coffee for free and got a lesson in life. Carbo Kid's arch enemy is Coffee Woman.
-Carbo Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I'll get right back to you! HEY!